POLICY OF COOKIES
We inform the clients that, in compliance with the organic law of personal data protection 15/1999, the data provided will be incorporated into the files registered in the register of the Spanish data protection agency of which Torremar Hotel is responsible .
The data collected will be used to bill the services and keep you informed of our services. You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your data by requesting the corresponding forms or by sending a photocopy of the DNI to the following address: C / Saladero Viejo, 15 (Junto Paseo Marítimo) 29740 Torre del Mar (Málaga).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, and so on. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as the language and preferred options, which may facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful in personalizing your content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this web portal the user is accepting that cookies can be installed in his terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information of the use of the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Data of the connection with social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and the permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during the Navigation and store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service Depending on the usage data that users make.
Third Party Cookies
In some web pages you can install 'cookies' from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How to manage 'cookies' in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust cookie-related licence in the Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar (upper parte of the right, a symbol with 3 lines).
- Select Settings.
- In the window that appears, at the end, click on "Show advanced options".
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
More information about Google Chrome
To adjust the permissions related to 'cookies' in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From here you can configure the option that interests you most.
More information on Firefox
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click the Tools menu or go to a gear icon also located at the top right.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to remove cookies. Activate the 'Cookies' box, and then click Delete.
More information about Internet Explorer
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing cookies per website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.